We have a number of options for becoming part of the Sample-Studios community. From supporting us by attending our events or sharing our social media posts to being a full-time artist in one of our studios, our organisation depends on the involvement of others. If you are a creative practitioner, you might consider becoming a Creative Network Member or an Associate Member. Supporters of the arts might choose to become a Friend or a Patron of Sample-Studios.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Your desired membership type eg. Creative Network Membership / Associate Membership / Studio Membership / Friend / Patron
Body of message:
Please indicate any needs you have in relation to space. Studio usage is only open to Associate Members and will be allocated to suit your needs as best as we can however shared studios are allocated at the discretion of management. Include your contact details in the message including your phone number and address.
Applications are open to community groups, companies and collective initiatives depending on their size, schedule and facility needs.
Criteria for Creative Network and Associate Membership
(1) The applicant must be either:
- a professional practitioner of the arts with an established track record or
- a recent graduate/emerging professional practitioner of the arts
(2) The applicant must commit to a 6-month minimum contract
(3) The applicant must be willing to use the workspace on a regular basis
(4) The applicant must be willing to commit time to the activities and duties of the Sample-Studios community
(5) Allocation of spaces is conditional on a proven need for working studio space.
An up to date CV, short biography and documentation of recent work eg; any images, video files, reviews critical writing, multimedia work etc relevant to your practice must accompany this application. We do not accept applications by post.
If applying as an organisation or group, please delegate one spokesperson who will liaise on behalf of the group.Studios may be shared by an organisation or group e.g. theatre production company; hackerspace, design collective etc. In such a case, only ONE application form should be submitted, with one designated spokesperson for